Treasury managers have the unique responsibility to manage cash flow and liquidity, working capital, debt financing, and investing of funds.
This workshop will give participants relevant skills and knowledge in treasury management and expose them to new tools, techniques and insight in treasury management functions.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- describe current best practices in corporate treasury management;
- discuss the roles of treasury in adding value to corporate financial performance;
- assess and manage corporate cash flow, liquidity, working capital and financing; and
- manage local, regional, and global banking relationships
- An Overview Treasury Management
- The Role of Treasury Management
- Cash & Liquidity Management
- Financing and Capital Management
- Risk Management
- Managing Banking Relationships
Lectures, discussions and case study with the use of audio-visual aids.
Heads, senior and mid-level managers in accounting, treasury, financial reporting and corporate development departments of organisations.