Excel can help you finish data entry jobs faster and more accurately, so that you can focus on data analysis and decision making. An electronic spreadsheet assists individuals and organizations to improve productivity.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- use features of spreadsheet (MS-Excel);
- analyse data; and
- prepare various reports.
- MS-Windows Skills
- MS-Excel Basics (Basic Formulas, Protecting and Printing in Excel Data)
- Formatting Numbers and Managing Worksheets (Data import and export)
- Data Analysis-Basics
- Charts, Graphics and Grouping
- File linking and Data Consolidation
- Conditional Formatting, Sorting and Filtering Excel Data
- Computer Maintenance and Information security
Lectures, discussions and case study with the use of audio-visual aids.
Managers, Supervisors, Executive and Administrative Officers, Accounts and Internal Audit Officers.